1. Measure every inch of your skeleton using calipers, rope, and tape
2. Reproduce it to exact scale in terra cotta. The parts you can’t see inside yourself, feel with your hands.
3. Drive yourself into the woods and dig a big hole. Choose dirt rich in minerals. Use a pick axe when you have to.
4. Put your body in it, then put the dirt back in on top.
5. Know yourself. Contemplate the immortal work of art. Come back in 1,000,000 years to see if fossilization has occurred, or if you merely washed away.